Erie VA Medical Center
About the Program
Dental service delivers comprehensive, state-of-the-art, quality dental care to eligible Veterans.
Dental benefits include a full range of services for eligible Veterans including:
- Regularly scheduled cleaning and x-rays
- Restorative procedures such as fillings, crowns and bridges
- Comfortable, well-fitting dentures
- Oral surgery such as tooth extractions
- Access to oral and facial reconstruction surgery resulting from trauma or serious illness
Eligibility for Dental Care
Dental service has very specific eligibility guidelines. For information on eligibility for dental care, visit the VA Health Eligibility Web site (http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/) or call the Eligibility Department at 814-860-2970.
Please visit http://www.va.gov/dental/ for more information on Dental care.
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00a - 4:30p