Erie VA Medical Center
Erie VAMC Employees Recognized for Excellence
May 31, 2017
More than 40 Erie VA Medical Center (VAMC) employees were recently recognized at the prestigious 2017 Excellence in Government Awards Program hosted by the Pittsburgh Federal Executive Board (FEB).
The Pittsburgh FEB Excellence in Government Awards Program focuses on recognizing employees in the Federal Government whose service demonstrates deep personal and professional commitment. While this was the first time Erie VAMC participated in this awards program, Erie VAMC brought home the most medals of any other federal agency present demonstrating the exemplary commitment and dedication displayed by Erie VAMC staff in service to our nation’s Veterans.
Erie VAMC Award Winners for the FEB Excellence in Government Awards Program includes:
Gold Medal Winners
- Jared L. Carr – Outstanding Trades and Crafts Employee
- Robert J. Petrone – Rookie of the Year Award
Silver Medal Winners
- Bradley D. Graham – Outstanding Administrative Employee
- Theresa Allen – Outstanding Technical Employee
- Cassandra A. Brewer – Outstanding Clerical Employee
Bronze Medal Winners
- Jamie Zewe – Outstanding Supervisor/Manager in a Professional Series
- Stacy Hannah – Outstanding Clerical Employee
- Kenneth G. Watkins – Outstanding Trades and Crafts Employee
- Sherron P. Brinker – Community Service Award
Erie VAMC Nominees include:
- Individual Award Nominees: Theresa Allen, Cassandra Brewer, Sharron Brinker, Marcy David, Bradley Graham, Sarah Gudgeon, Stacy Hannah, Jared Carr, Andrea Krysiak, Sandra Luthringer, Kathy Mahood, Robert Petrone, John Poshka, Michael Ricci, Brenda Smith, Paula Vega, Kenneth Watkins, Michael Wehrer, and Jamie Zewe.
- Nurse Team Award Nominees: Susan London, Sharon Correll, Carolyn Donnell, Mariann McGuire, Darla Pattison, Sharon Niemi, Vickie Trnavsky, and Sherry Lee Porter.
- Human Resource Team Nominees: Denise Carniewski, Julie Fatter, Mary Ellen Magoc, Deanna McStraw, Sharon Czulewicz, Courtney Fama, Jennifer Melewski, Andrea Holloway, Lynette Wendelboe, Suzanne Mears, Tammi Confer, Theresa Imler, Renee Sedgwick, and Lisa Anderson.