Erie VA Medical Center
Erie VA to Offer FREE Flu Shots for Eligible Veterans
September 23, 2015
9/21/2015 (Erie, PA) -Erie VA Medical Center (VAMC) and its five Community Based Outpatient Clinics (CBOCs) is once again hosting free Saturday flu clinics to Veterans eligible for VA health care. During the Saturday flu clinics, car-side services will be available for Veterans with limited mobility. See full schedule below:
Saturday, October 3rd
- Erie VA Medical Center Front Lobby - Saturday, October 3 from 9am-1pm
Location: Erie VA Medical Center, 135 East 38th Street, Erie (Front Lobby)
- Meadville VA CBOC - Saturday, October 3 from 9am-1pm
Location: 16954 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, PA
Saturday, October 10th
- Ashtabula VA CBOC - Saturday, October 10 from 9am-1pm
Location: 2044 Lambros Lane, Ashtabula, OH
- Venango VA CBOC - Saturday, October 10 from 9am-1pm
Location: 464 Allegheny Boulevard, Franklin, PA
Saturday, October 17th
- Warren VA CBOC - Saturday, October 17 from 9am-1pm
Location: 3 Farm Colony Drive, Warren, PA
- Bradford VFW Post 212 - Saturday, October 17 from 9am-1pm
Location: 94 Barbour Street, Bradford, PA
Starting Tuesday, October 13, walk-in flu clinics will be available M-F at the Erie VAMC from 1pm-3pm and at the CBOCs from 8am-3:30pm.
Walgreens Pharmacy: Veterans who have a secondary insurance are able to go to participating Walgreens Pharmacies and receive their flu shot as well. The flu shot information will automatically cross over into their clinical VA electronic patient record.
For all the latest flu information, please stay tuned to the Flu Hotline at 814-860-2730 or visit www.erie.va.gov/flu.