Erie VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:19 AM EDT
We are currently experiencing a high call volume. As a reminder, you can reach your health care team via secure messaging through your My HealtheVet account at myhealth.va.gov.
If you are a Veteran or know a Veteran experiencing a mental or emotional crisis, please contact the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1, visit veteranscrisisline.net to chat online, or text 838255 for immediate support.
All Erie VA Medical Center clinics and community based outpatient clinics remain open. Virtual care and face-to-face care options continue to be available. Clinics are running on their normal schedules at this time.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 814-868-8661
- Change Your Appointment: 814-868-8661
- Media Inquiries: 814-860-2097
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 814-868-8661
- Pharmacy Refill: 814-868-6284
- Staff Locator: 814-868-8661
- Telephone Care: 814-868-8661
All Erie VA Medical Center clinics and community based outpatient clinics are fully operational and open. All clinics are running on their normal schedules at this time.
As a reminder, the Erie VAMC Urgent Care Center remains open from 8am-8pm for patients with urgent care needs.