Erie VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Tuesday, December 4, 2018 12:47 PM EST
President Trump declared Wednesday, December 5 a National Day of Mourning to honor the memory of George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States. Many federal offices will be closed, but VA Secretary Robert Wilkie has determined that all direct patient care services to Veterans are essential and will continue uninterrupted. Erie VA Medical Centers and all outpatient clinics will remain open and fully operational for appointments as scheduled on Wednesday
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 814-868-8661
- Change Your Appointment: 814-868-8661
- Media Inquiries: 814-860-2097
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 814-868-8661
- Pharmacy Refill: 814-868-6284
- Staff Locator: 814-868-8661
- Telephone Care: 814-868-8661
All Erie VA Medical Center clinics and community based outpatient clinics are fully operational and open. All clinics are running on their normal schedules at this time.
As a reminder, the Erie VAMC Urgent Care Center remains open from 8am-8pm for patients with urgent care needs.