Erie VA Medical Center
Other Medical Positions
If you are a medical professional in one of the following occupations and you are interested in employment at the Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center, please submit the information requested below.
- Biomedical Engineers
- Blind Rehabilitation Specialists
- Certified Respiratory Therapists
- Corrective Therapists/Kinesiotherapists
- Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienists
- Diagnostic Radiologic Technologists
- Licensed Professional Mental Health Counselors
- Medical Instrument Technicians
- Medical Records Specialist/Administrators
- Medical Records Technicians
- Medical Support Assistants
- Nuclear Medicine Technologists
- Nursing Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Prosthethic Representatives
- Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Residency Program
The Erie VA Medical Center is accepting applications for their residency program within the Optometry Department. The mission of the Erie VAMC Optometry Residency program is to provide training to post-doctoral level optometrists that will enhance their clinical skills in both primary eye care and ocular disease. For more information on the residency program and how to apply, visit the Residency Program - Optometry Department.
Submit the following:
- Cover letter including areas of interest, speciality, current speciality certification(s), shift preference, and whether you are seeking full time, part time, or intermittent status.
- Current Resumé or Curriculum Vitae.
- Declaration for Federal Employment
- Credentialing Release of Information Authorization
- Application for Associated Health Occupations (VA Form 10-2850c) If there is insufficient space to list all your work experience, please attach a continuation page following the format used in the 10-2850c.
To submit your application packet, mail or drop off the packet to:
Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center
ATTN: Human Resources Office, Building #6
135 East 38th Street
Erie, PA 16504
If you need more information or assistance with the application process, please contact Human Resources at (814) 860-2433.