Erie VA Medical Center
Nursing Care Line
A registered nurse is available to answer your questions over the telephone. However, this is not an emergency service. If you have a medical emergency, Dial 911.
If you have served in Iraq or Afghanistan, please click here.
The Call Center is your link to your health care needs. The Call Center is staffed by Registered Nurses and Medical Support Assistants/Telephone Clerks whose mission is to provide ease of access to Veterans calling the Medical Center.
What the VA Medical Center Telephone Care Clerk can do:
- Make, cancel, reschedule or change an appointment time
- Assist you with medication refills
- Answer general information questions about services offered at the Medical Center.
If you wish to speak to a telephone care clerk, please call 814-860-2124 or toll-free at 1-888-860-2124.
What the VA Medical Center Telephone Care Nurse can do:
- Answer questions of a medical nature
- Offer advice on your urgent care needs
- Act as a liaison between you and your primary care provider
- Help you and your family members with concerns about your health.
If you wish to speak with a nurse, please call 814-860-2100 or toll-free at 1-800-274-8387, ext 2100.
If you need assistance with a prescription refill, check out My HealtheVet.
- Erie VAMC
Hours of Operation
- M-F 8:00a - 4:30p