Current Operating Status
Last updated on Wednesday, October 2,
2013 2:41 PM EDT
Erie VA Medical Center will remain fully operational throughout the government shutdown. Veterans can continue to rely on the Erie VA Medical Center and its clinics for quality health care.
The Erie VA Medical Center and its community based outpatient clinics remain open and operational on their normal schedules at this time.
Check back on this page, or follow us on our Facebook page or on Twitter for information as conditions change.
Community Based Outpatient Clinics
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 814-860-2100
- Change Your Appointment: 814-860-2124
- Media Inquiries: 814-860-2585
- Patient Locator: 814-868-8661
- Pharmacy Refill: 814-860-2124
- Staff Locator: 814-868-8661
- Telephone Care: 814-860-2100